[VACANCY] Graduate Entrepreneurial Development Personnel (GEDP) at Excel Corporation
Written by Armour Radio on September 5, 2017
Excel Corporation – We are a provider of Logistics, Haulage and Distribution services to various subsidiaries of the group, and bulk haulage to other corporate organizations within the private and public sectors of the economy. Also, we are committed to seamless execution of strategic investment plans to provide innovation energy solutions.
We seek the professional expertise of graduates with good level of ingenuity and management acumen, professionals with entrepreneurial skill sets who finds entrepreneurship appealing.
– Work with operations personnel in validation for Core operations related designs greater efficiencies and lower –
– Communicate status of projects to general management level/senior management
– Manage the organization quality process to ensure that new projects and tasks are implemented with minimal interruption to operations and attain the company quality.
– Oratory/communications skills
– Asset management skills
– Analytical consciousness.
– Public relations Expert
– Customer service Personnel
– Communications Professionals
– Social media Expert
– Sales Person
– Discipline: Biological & Chemical Sciences Microbiology, Biochemistry, Food Technology, Nutrition, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Social Sciences, Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Marketing.
Company – Excel Corporation
Job Level – Fresh Graduate/Entry Level/Graduate Internship
Location – Lagos
Specialization – Accounting / Audit / Tax, Marketing / Advertising / Communications, Sales/Business Development, Administration & Office Support, Customer Service and Consulting/Business Strategy & Planning
Job Type – Full-Time
Minimum Qualification – OND
Preferred Years of Experience – Entry Level
Application Deadline – 1 week from now