[VACANCY] Human Resources Manager at HR & Allied Services
Written by Armour Radio on August 28, 2017
Our client is an educational center of excellence that provides a quality student-centered learning environment and has maintained a track record of academic excellence over the years.
We have been commissioned by this organization based in Ondo State, Nigeria, to identify a qualified and motivated individual for placement as the Human Resources Manager as part of its growth strategies.
This position is expected to bring more professionalism to bear in people management of the school and for improved performance of the staff. The position reports to the Executive Director (Admin) and will be responsible for effective management of people in the organization dealing with all staff matters. This include setting up HR Unit of the school and developing human resource policies and procedures for effective people management, etc. He/She will be charged with implementing staffing, training, performance management, workplace discipline, welfare, etc., in line with the company policies.
– Formalization and implementation of human resource management policies and procedures.
– Responsibility for recruitment, performance management, training & development, etc.
– Ensuring cordial working relations between management and staff
– Maintenance of discipline, staff welfare and benefits.
– Liaising with external bodies.
– Minimum of a first degree in any discipline.
– A Masters degree in Human Resource Management or any other relevant professional qualification would be an added advantage.
– Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience preferably in a school or educational institution.
– Hands on experience in HR Policy formulation and implementation.
– Good interpersonal, coordination, organization, conflict management, information communications technology, negotiating and communication skills.
– The role incumbent should be matured, possessing a high level of integrity, and be a good team player and people manager.
– Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management, CIPM or any related professional body is essential for success in this role.
How To Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should email their CVs (in MS word format only), indicating their functional email addresses and mobile telephone numbers
Company – HR & Allied Services
Job Level – Manager (Staff Supervisor/Head of Department)
Location – Ondo
Specialization – Human Resources
Job Type – Full-Time
Minimum Qualification – Degree
Preferred Years of Experience – 5 – 7 years
Application Deadline – 2 weeks from now