[VACANCY] Graphic Designer and SEO Analyst at Nigeria Training Network (NTN)
Written by Armour Radio on September 11, 2017
NTN Associates is an organization positioned to play a pace-setting role in the global integrated information management in professional educational service delivery be it online and physical.
Job Type: 6 months Contract
NTN/NTC is seeking a talented, SEO professional and creative graphic designer who will be responsible for SEO, email campaign as well as the daily management of company internal and external websites.
– Create images and logos
– Writing web content – including product, partner and corporate information.
– Email campaign design, email blasts and other marketing promotional materials
– Develops advertising blasts, email campaign and marketing materials
– Conduct Internet Marketing and Digital Marketing
– Conduct SEO – on page and off page optimization
– Support the Websites
– 2 years experience with web content for software or technology products companies
– 2 years’ experience with web design tools including Cold fusion MX, Dreamweaver MX, Acrobat 5.
– 2 years’ experience with SEO and Internet Marketing.
– 2 years’ experience with Social Media Networking – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram promotions
– Experience with content management systems and web traffic programs
– Excellent communication skills both oral and written are required
– Candidate must be able to work weekends Saturday and Sunday. (2 days off during the week)
– Solid experience with graphic design, Flash images, banners and logos
– Macromedia Flash 8, Acrobat 5, Flash MX and Photoshop with Image Ready
– Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Quark Xpress, Adobe Illustrator,
– Creative, strong design and layout skills, good sense of color
– Social Media Marketing – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram promotions
– Writing web content – on blog, forum, and chat.
Tools and Equipment:
– Must have Internet Connection
– Must have a Laptop
– Must have a Smartphone ( iPhone or Samsung Android)
– Must have Skype account.
How to Apply
Kindly include your profile experience in training coordination, Internet marketing and Technology Skills.
Company- Nigeria Training Network (NTN)
Job Level – Experienced (Non-Manager)
Location – Lagos
Specialization – Marketing / Advertising / Communications, Information Technology and Creatives(Arts, Design, Fashion)
Job Type – Contract
Minimum Qualification – Degree
Preferred Years of Experience – 1 – 3 years
Application Deadline – 3 weeks from now