[VACANCY] Chief Operating Officer at Quick Projects Limited
Written by Armour Radio on September 12, 2017
Quick Projects Limited – Our client is a major player in the Logistics and Express Delivery Services industry, quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. As part of its strategic growth agenda and succession planning imperative, the company desires a visionary and result-oriented individual to fill the vacant position of a Chief Operating Officer
– The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and supervising the business development and operations functions of the company.
– She/He will be responsible and accountable to the Board of Directors through the Managing Director/CEO.
– Specifically, the successful candidate will:
– Provide effective support to the Board through the MD/CEO in defining the strategic direction and focus of the company.
– Lead initiation and implementation of strategies and policies in accordance with board approved priorities for the business development and marketing goals.
– Generate business growth opportunities by developing and managing key relationships for enhanced revenue and market share performance.
– Provide strategic leadership in the development and implementation of efficient logistics and express delivery services for sustained client patronage and loyalty.
– Institutionalize industry best practice philosophies and discipline across all locations nationwide.
– Provide leadership in revenue generation and ensure attainment of targeted shareholders1 return annually.
– Effectively manage the human resources and assets of direct reporting departments while sustaining motivation in accordance with company policy.
– Diligently perform other duties assigned by the MD/CEO and/or the Board.
Qualifications and Attributes
– A Master’s Degree, preferably in Social Sciences, Business, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline.
– Relevant professional qualification will be an advantage.
– Must have over 10 years experience with minimum of 6 years at senior management level.
– High-level strategic thinking capabilities.
– Strong numeric and financial analytical skills.
– Demonstrable corporate networking and communication skills.
– Exhibit leadership skills and innovative competencies.
Company – Quick Projects Limited
Job Level – Executive (Director/CEO/CFO/COO)
Location – Lagos
Specialization – Consulting/Business Strategy & Planning
Job Type – Full-Time
Minimum Qualification – MBA / MSc
Preferred Years of Experience – 10 – 15 years
Application Deadline – 4 weeks from now